FINANCIAL FREEDOM ACCELERATOR TERMS OF ENROLMENT
The following Terms of Enrollment govern your participation in the Program presented by Financial Nirvana Mama (“Company”).
Please read these Terms of Enrolment carefully.
We are committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Thus, COMPANY may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs, live, recorded, social media-based or digital without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if:
● you become disruptive or difficult to work with;
● you fail to follow the program guidelines; or,
● you impair the participation of our instructors or participants in our program(s).
● Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific financial advice, tailored to any individual.
● All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all teaching manuals, all teaching aids, all supplements and the like that have been or will be made available Company or its designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for personal use in or in conjunction with this training program only.
● Program content is for personal use only, and may not be sold, recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Company, or its designated agent.
● The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
● We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
● User names and passwords may not be shared with any third-parties.
● Any violation of Company’s policies regarding content usage shall result in the immediate termination of your enrolment without refund.
Privacy & Confidentiality:
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants. We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, "Confidential Information") and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of the Company.
This agreement entitles you to install and use one copy of the Program Material. Multiple copy uses or installation is only allowed if you obtain an appropriate licensing agreement for each user and each copy of the Program Material.
Without first obtaining the express written consent of Tracy Ma, you may not assign your rights and obligations under this Agreement, or redistribute, encumber, sell, rent, lease or sublicense or otherwise transfer your rights to the Program Material.
You may not decompile “reverse-engineer”, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Program Material.
You may not copy any part of the Program Material except to the extent that licensed use.