1. Spread the Word
I’m counting on you. You know that, right?
No matter what anyone says, it isn’t luck that creates a popular blog. It’s a small group of dedicated fans who go out of their way to spread the word and help the blog grow.
I’m hoping you’re one of them. Maybe you just stumbled across the blog, but I’d be honored to have you share the site with your friends.
It’s easy. All you have to do is click the link below to share on Facebook. Thanks in advance!
2. Have a Question?
What is your biggest struggle right now getting started investing in real estate?
I would love to hear from you and help you, seriously – I read every email. And I might even write a blog post about it.
I might not have all the answers but at least I can help you get closer to where you want to be.
3. Sit Tight for Great Content
Motivation, empowerment and actionable content will magically appear in your inbox.
I know your time is valuable and that’s why you’ll only hear from me when I’ve got something good to share.
Thanks again for subscribing, and I’ll talk with you soon.
Tracy Ma, Founder
P.S. As a BIG Thank YOU, here are some resources for you to use right away to get started. Enjoy.
– Create a free account and get a Free Preview of ‘How to Buy your First or Next Rental Property’ – Get access to Financial Nirvana Investor School
– 12 Lessons my Beautiful Grandma Shared to Make you Feel Invincible **Start off with an intimate and insightful article, a personal journey from my grandma to help launch your investment journey. She is my hero and I’m positive you will learn a thing or two.
– Your Why Questionaire **Facilitate YOUR WHY in your investment journey. Warning: Requires deep thinking so lock yourself up in a room to do it:)
– How to Invest in Real Estate Series: 85 Actionable Steps to Becoming a Real Estate Investor & Feeling Like a Pro **This article is packed with a step by step process for getting your next real estate property.
– Step by Step checklist to Buying Your Next Rental Property **A checklist with a methodical process you can follow now to buy your next rental property.
– Smart Mama Annual Cashflow Tracker **Keep track of the actual expenses and performance on your rental properties. Your accountant will THANK YOU!!
– Rental Ad Templates (that work) **Get attention with these awesome rental ads.
– Welcome Binder for your tenants **Add your final touches including your logo, a photo of the property and your contact details, save it as a pdf and email it to your tenants!
– Free PDF: 17 Pros Reveal their Biggest Real Estate Tips ** I got answers from 17 real estate pros including best selling authors, entrepreneurs, real estate coaches, and top personal finance bloggers who have jointly impacted millions of people through their articles, books, blogs, seminars and more.
– Here’s a playlist to help you on your journey: